Monday, September 22, 2014

Using a personal trainer (fitness and eating coach) for the first time!

I figured since I just turned 55 years old and moving closer towards the BIG "60", I should try something new in my health routine.  So I got a personal trainer!

With the challenges of my travel schedule, I can never really keep a consistent monthly, weekly or daily scheduled routine.  The only time I am on a scheduled fitness routine, is when I am on vacation. I bet there are a lot of us out there - right?

So I posed that challenge to my physical trainer, Felix Gardner.  Felix is launching a new personal trainer business and I told him that I might be part of a large niche of the community, that he might be able to focus on - business people on the run...   Developing a workout and eating program for people like us!

I will be taking you along mine and Felix's "On the road again...I can't wait to be on the road again" workout and eating program, on my blog.  I will be making a "beginning of the week", and "ending of the week" post of what the workout will be and also on an update of how I am doing.  If you like, you can join me!

We are starting this tomorrow, Tuesday, September 23, 2014 and will be doing this for 30 days.  After the 30 days, Felix will assess my progress and start me on something new, to elevate the progress I have already made.

Are you with me?  I will post my 1st week plan tomorrow and guess what?  I will be traveling to Maui, so it will be the perfect 1st day/1st week test.


1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! I cannot wait to see your plan. I love following your adventures on travel food and fun! <3

    ReplyDelete