Wednesday, February 11, 2009

2009 NYC Winter Restaurant Week

Day 4 - Sunday, January 25, 2009
Breakfast - Delivery

The best thing I think about living in New York City, is that you can get anything delivered. Today, I moved from my hotel room at the Hilton to my best friend's home in the Upper West Side.

I woke her up, so she was not quite ready to go out for breakfast, so we ordered it to be delivered. I had a vegetarian omelette and she had a bagel & oatmeal and of course coffee. It was delivered to her front door within 20 minutes after ordering it over the phone. I think that is just amazing. And she does this every morning. I love it. The food was still hot and pretty good.

Overall experience - 4.5
Convenience - 10.5

No lunch for us today, because I went to South Pacific's matinee show, my friend had to work and we were still full from breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment