Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fat Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wailana Coffee Shop - an old faithful

It's Fat Tuesday tonight and where in Hawaii can you get the best pancakes. That would be Wailana Coffee Shop. Elijah and I went there tonight and had a delicious time.

Breakfast for dinner is always a fun thing to do. There pancakes are served 24/7 and everytime is fluffy, light, tender, moist and flavorful. They serve their pancakes with three flavors of syrup - boysenberry, coconut and maple.

Tonight we had eggs, bacon and pancakes. Elijah loved it so much that he ate his entire "kids" portion of breakfast. Yummy!!!! Grandma had to take leftovers home.

I've been coming to Wailana since I was 13 years old and it still is the best place to get a good, inexpensive breakfast.

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up with the fact that you are posting--Yeah! Where are the pictures though?! ;-) If I can take them in public you can too!

    I am now officially putting you on my Blogroll you little blogger you!

    ReplyDelete